In this post we are going to talk best large cap it stocks to invest in 2023. You can invest in both these stocks for the long term because the information technology sector will perform very well in the long term.
According to the way the world is changing, there are many opportunities for growth in the IT sector. In the coming times, the use of artificial intelligence (AI), robotics, machine learning, data science, cyber security, software development, cloud gaming, cloud systems, search engine technology, online advertising, cloud computing, computer software, quantum computing, e-commerce, artificial intelligence and consumer electronics is going to increase a lot and both these companies are doing a great job on it.
Both these stocks hold monopoly in themselves. You can also call them a monopoly stocks.
Now let’s talk about both the stocks.
Best IT Stocks For 2023:
Alphabet Inc Stock (NASDAQ: GOOGL)
- Alphabet, Inc. is a holding company, which engages in the business of acquisition and operation of different companies. It operates through the Google and Other Bets segments.
- The Google segment includes its main Internet products such as ads, Android, Chrome, hardware, Google Cloud, Google Maps, Google Play, Search, and YouTube.
- The Other Bets segment consists of businesses such as Access, Calico, CapitalG, GV, Verily, Waymo, and X. The company was founded by Lawrence E. Page and Sergey Mikhaylovich Brin on October 2, 2015 and is headquartered in Mountain View, CA.
Alphabet Inc Results (Revenue, Earning, Financials Reports):
IN USD THOUSANDS
|Cost of Revenue||$110,939,000||$84,732,000||$71,896,000||$59,549,000|
Alphabet Inc Stock Technical Analysis:
Apple Inc Stock (NASDAQ: AAPL)
- Apple, Inc. engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of smartphones, personal computers, tablets, wearables and accessories, and other variety of related services. It operates through the following geographical segments: Americas, Europe, Greater China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific.
- The Americas segment includes North and South America. The Europe segment consists of European countries, as well as India, the Middle East, and Africa.
- The Greater China segment comprises of China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan. The Rest of Asia Pacific segment includes Australia and Asian countries.
- Its products and services include iPhone, Mac, iPad, AirPods, Apple TV, Apple Watch, Beats products, Apple Care, iCloud, digital content stores, streaming, and licensing services.
- The company was founded by Steven Paul Jobs, Ronald Gerald Wayne, and Stephen G. Wozniak on April 1, 1976 and is headquartered in Cupertino, CA.
Apple Inc Results (Revenue, Earning, Financials Reports):
IN USD THOUSANDS
|Cost of Revenue||$223,546,000||$212,981,000||$169,559,000||$161,782,000|
Apple Inc Stock Technical Analysis:
According to us, both these stocks can give you very good returns in the long term. You can buy these stocks now on decline and then hold for long.
Alphabet Inc Stock: 8.0/10
Apple Inc Stock: 8.5/10
For More Latest News Click Here