There are many reasons for the decline in the US stock market viz:
Today on December 15, 2022, the Dow Jones Industrial Average index (INDEXDJX: DJI) of that stock market has fallen by more than 2% and the impact of this thing will fall on the entire global stock market, let’s know what is the main reason behind this decline.
Indication of Federal Reserve:
- On Wednesday, the federal reserve indicated that the Federal Reserve Committee would continue to hike the interest rate in the current period, or it is reported that the interest rate will range from 4.25% to 4.5% and these rate hikes and interest have touched the highest level in the last 15 years.
- Therefore, according to the big investors and analysts of the market, the risk of recession in the market will increase and it is being told that this interest rate will be kept above till 2024.
United States (USA)’s Jobless logo data or retail sales data:
- Today on Thursday, the data of the number of jobless people of United States (USA) and the data of retail sales has come which is very shocking.
- The number of jobless people in U.S. is increasing continuously but weekly According to reports, jobless claims decreased from 20k to 211k in the week of December 10.
- November’s retail sales figure is less than expected
- According to the Commerce Department, retail and food services sales fell 0.6% in November, after increasing 1.3% in the previous month.
- These are the two three main reasons due to which the Indian stock market has declined. Click Here for more Stock Market news